Major Growth is just beginning
Vasse is one of the region’s most significant developments. It’s currently in the early stages of a major growth phase, strongly backed by:
• A masterplan that includes 7,500 residents and 1,000 jobs.
• The City of Busselton’s population that has tripled in 30 years.
Location is a drawcard
Vasse is easily accessible for the major towns of Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River. Nearly 6 million vehicles drive past each year. That’s around 16,000 vehicles each day.
With such a convenient location, Vasse is attractive to:
• The high number of local tradespeople and business owners.
• The 33,000 people living in Busselton and 13,000 in Margaret River.
• Mobile workers in all three towns.
Strong Investment in Vasse
• $155 million invested by the Vasse Development Partners to create the estate.
• $60 million invested by the State Government and statutory authorities on schools and infrastructure in the past 10 years – including the Vasse Bypass roadworks.
• $32 million for expansion of the Cape Naturaliste College between 2018 and 2020.
• $32 million by the Vasse Development Partners on Vasse Village, Dawson residential estate and the Vasse Business Park.
Business Opportunities at Vasse
Vasse Business Park includes lots from 1000 -1500m2 with prices starting from just $273,000 ex GST.
Vasse Village shopping precinct has already sold 8 of the 11 lots on the main street. A tavern site and fast food site is now available for sale, as well as Large Format Retail spaces. These are sized 400-1500m2 are also available for lease, from $190/m2.
Act now to give your business the edge you’ve been looking for. Call Sam Hanson on 0418 926 964.